Miley Cyrus’ longtime boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, celebrated his 22nd birthday on Friday, and Cyrus’ couldn’t have been more excited. The former Hannah Montana star even took to her Twitter account to gush over her man.
“Got Liam the best bday pressie ever! Thank you for putting the cherry on top and making Liam’s bday a TT (trending topic),” Miley Cyrus tweeted to her fans. Hemsworth recently made headlines after he appeared at the People’s Choice Awards looking smoking hot. (Fans are now even more excited for Hunger Games to be released!)
Miley and Liam have had their ups and downs, mixed in with a break-up or two, but the couple obviously love each other very much. Cyrus seems to be a better version of herself when she’s with Hemsworth, and fans love them together.
It’s great that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are still going strong. Hopefully, they can survive the Hollywood curse that seems to drive so many gorgeous celebrities apart. Happy birthday, Liam!
It is the teenagers who are more keen on looking different every season, and for that, they follow the celebrities who have great fashion sense. Teen celebrites also set trends for young women as they look very young and colourful. Their make up, hairstyles, fashion apparels, sporting designer collection motivate many women to opt and follow styles. Today, will shall talk about these trendsetters.
1. Miley Cyrus – This teen beauty has been motivating many youngsters with her Hannah Montana fashion. The trendy hairstyles, colourful outfits is still followed by many girls across world. The teen icon is also rated as the celeb with beautiful hair, no matter how she styles it, she looks very gorgeous. Her skinny jeans, leggings, hot pants and short trousers are even now the teen favorites. Printed Tee-shirts and cardigans, high heels and boots, long necklaces and studded bracelets with simple makeup is the highly followed fashion even till this day.
2. Taylor Swift – Known as the glam princess for her cool fashion sense. Her hairstyle and makeup guides have been appealing and has frenzy followers. From flaunting the designer collection to luxury apparels, Swift has been extremely good in being a billboard model. From a fairy tale fashion to a diva, Taylor Swift’s fashion evolution is always talked about.
3. Selena Gomez – This Disney star also makes news for her hottest looks. Her bright red lip makeup and hairstyle trends, red carpet fashion has been appealing to the party freaks. She also experiments a lot with her eyes and hair. The teen star has been giving a lot of tips for the soo arriving summer season. She suggests her fans to wear short dresses like tank tops and sandals, advices to buy more versatile colour and casual outfits. For spring, she keeps her hairstyle simple by letting it loose and wearing a beat summer heat.
4. Emma Watson – The Harry Potter star has also been a great trendsetter for teens. Here burberry fashion campaign is most talked about this season. Emma’s new short hairstyle has motivated many young girls who like to maintain their tom boy look. She too sports bright lip colours and does a lot of magic with eyes.
5. Kristen Stewart – The Twilight teen trendsetter has been known for her Bella Swan look. She always sports a relaxed style or sartorial look. From her casual fashion sense itseems she has moved to bad attitude look by sporting grubby nails and ratty sneakers (as quoted by the U.S Magazine).
The People’s Choice Awards red carpet was hit and miss Thursday night, but what I noticed most is that there was so much Fashion with a capital “F.” More than ever, the objective on the red carpet seemed to be to say, “Look at me! I can make a fashion statement!”
Fashion is big business for today’s Hollywood stars. Part of the career plan is landing lucrative endorsement deals and advertising campaigns, and maybe even having a clothing collection of one’s own some day. Which is probably why young stars are out to prove they can play the designer fashion game.
It could also be that stars (and their stylists) are realizing that the public expects more from the red carpet now that we all have a more sophisticated understanding of fashion, thanks to TV shows and blogs that provide unending commentary on who is wearing what, and designers themselves taking to the judges’ chair on “Project Runway.”
We expect the red carpet to look like a runway. Meaning that it’s not enough for an actress or singer to dress attractively or sexily, she must dress like she’s working a look. Everyone’s a fashion critic, and stars have to give us something to chew on.
But back to Thursday night. I never thought I would say this, but Miley Cyrus was the best-dressed! Her cream dress by up-and-coming London designer David Koma had loads of interesting details — a plunging neckline, sheer insets, iridescent details at the hem. It was more sophisticated than anything she has worn before, but to the point I made above, it did not overwhelm her, like Lea Michele’s draped-and-fringed Marchesa gown did her.
I’m all for a tuxedo on a woman, but Emma Stone’s green Gucci number didn’t quite work. It was less sleek le smoking, and more toot toot bandleader. Faith Hill is someone who always seems to get it right, and I liked the red Bill Blass dress she wore to walk the red carpet, as well as the red jumpsuit she wore when she performed onstage. Red was a big color for the night. Kaley Cuoco’s red bubble skirted Naeem Khan dress was charming (the best of all she wore during the event), as was Jane Leeves’ Jay Carlile gown. And I’ve been a huge fan of Ginnifer Goodwin’s style for a long time too. She looked great in a shocking pink Roksanda Ilincic dress with bell sleeves and lace Jimmy Choo booties.
There were a lot of misses too — mostly because the dresses were too tight (Cobie Smulders’ Reem Acra), too trashy (Demi Lovato’s Marchesa), or trying too hard (Jennifer Lawrence in Viktor & Rolf and Jennifer Morrison in Oscar de la Renta).
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was an activist and a leader in the Civil Rights Movement of the 1950s and 60s. On January 16th, MLK Day of Service 2012, millions will come together to honor Dr. King’s legacy through service. Miley Cyrus and her friends at Youth Service America have 10 ways to Get Ur Good On for MLK Day, and throughout January. Get started!
Read more here.
Miley Cyrus looked hot with boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, at the People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday. The former Hannah Montana star was there to support her man, and friend, Demi Lovato; but while at the show she decided to get a bit sneaky.
Miley Cyrus actually got into the People’s Choice Awards Twitter account, and posted an update!
“It’s Miley! I just found a computer with this account open haha! I’m hacking PCA bout to watch my boo go on stage. Love y’all,” Cyrus tweeted from the hacked account.
Cyrus later retweeted her own message onto her Twitter account, and fans loved it. The People’s Choice Awards didn’t seem to mind either. “So that JUST happened. #MileysChoiceAwards,” the awards show tweeted.
It’s a good thing that it was Miley who found the computer, and not some random prankster. That could have been bad, but instead it was cute and funny. Hopefully, next year Miley Cyrus will be winning a People’s Choice Award, and not tweeting about them!
Miley Cyrus recently tweeted her approval of an article in L.A Weekly that labelled the former Hannah Montana star “a pot-smoking liberal youth.” The article also said the much maligned “Party in the U.S.A.” singer was “hipper and more liberal than thou and she hates Rick Santorum.” (Who doesn’t?) Recently, Miley responded to the article on Twitter.
Miley Cyrus’ reaction to the piece in L.A. Weekly was totally positive. In fact, she sent her friends a link to Dan Weiss’ article which depicted the pop star as “someone who smokes weed and supports Occupy Wall Street”
“This was a cool article!” Miley tweeted. “Really nice! Thanks people!”
Weiss commented that even back in the day when she was a mere child of 16, Miley was “a lot smarter than the gum-snapping Britney Spears who supported George W. Bush in Fahrenheit 9/11.”
Perhaps even more interesting than Miley’s positive reaction to Dan Weiss’ article are the reactions of the people who participated in a poll whose single question was: Do you think Miley Cyrus could become the next Lindsay Lohan? A 37 percent majority voted: “No, absolutely not, she has a good head on her shoulders.” But alas, almost as many as 108 percent think La Cyrus is doomed to perdition. They voted: “Yes, she’s following the same messy path.” Although 26 percent couldn’t decide, they tended to lean toward the perdition theory. They voted: “Maybe, she seems to be slipping down that slippery slope.”
So, there you have it. What do you think of Miley’s reaction to the article about her? And do you think she’ll end up like Li Lo.